Duration: Fixed term contract
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and high-paced SNC environment? If yes, we would like you to join us as an Administrative Support Officer! This role is a support role, and you will be supporting the business to ensure effective and efficient day-to-day management and organization of the firm’s support service function by providing proactive and professional administrative support to the business.
What success looks Like
With the dynamic and fast-paced environment we operate in, successful individuals show strong proactive spirit and willingness to learn. You ensure events and meetings are coordinated perfectly and quickly to meet business needs. You also have exceptional communication and people skills across our our firm, and externally with suppliers and vendors. Most importantly, you are meticulous and systematic to ensure no misses.
About the role:
As Administrative Support Officer you will be expected to deliver the following results or outcomes:
- Financial Administration Support
- Front Office Management
- Records Management
- Diary Management
- Management of office suppliers
You will also act as a crucial point of contact for the firm’s external clients, internal staff and the legal teams for ad-hoc administration, workload management, bookings, reception cover and generally, supporting the administrative requirements of a fast pace oil and gas law firm. Other
Skills and attributes required for success:
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent Writing and verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent IT skills including up-to-date working knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Independent and a self-starter
- A good team player, capable of working as part of a diverse team.
- Possesses an awareness of the importance of confidential information and how to deal with it.
- Methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Have a ‘can do’ approach and works to exceed expectations.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or Office Management (or equivalent related qualifications).
- 1 – 4 years’ experience gained working either within professional services environment, law firm or other similar environments particularly in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Xero and Clio Applications will be an added advantage
- Payroll Administration, Office Administration, Financial Administration,
- Should be well-versed in overall office management, technical tools and software applications (Microsoft Office package),
- Code B driver’s license will be an added advantage
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter with certified copies of educational qualifications and identity document to:
Hand deliver: 8612 Hosea Kutako Drive, Southport Building, 1st Floor, Unit 6A & B, Southern Industrial, Windhoek.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The exceptional SNC experience. It’s yours to build.